Flat Roof CoatingsFlat roof coatings
put an end to the cycle of problems associated with flat roofs. Simply put, the problem with flat roofs is, they are flat. Still, they are uncomplicated and useful. So our innovative coating and insulation systems have been engineered to eliminate chronic leaking, ponding and rapid deterioration caused by the elements.
Flat roof coatings provide significantly longer life
Call 605-393-2524 or 1-800-333-2523 to upgrade at a fraction of the cost of a replacement roof
What kind of flat roof do you have?
Whether your current roof is:
- modified bitumen
- metal ?
- polyurethane foam, you can add as many as 20 years of useful life.
With flat roof coatings, you keep your existing roof
- The vast majority of problem roofs can be “saved”, in our experience. This is why the coating option is so much more affordable than roof replacement, or constant leak repair.
- Eliminating tear off of your old roof saves you the upfront cost of up to a dollar per square foot, and speeds up the whole process of restoring your roof.
- Application is far less disruptive – a field technician or two prepping and then spraying flat roof coatings is quiet and often unseen.
- You upgrade not only the useful life of your roof, but many of the applied membranes are installed with engineered tapered insulation. They are usually white and highly reflective, which dramatically reduces air conditioning costs.
Coating options for flat roofs
Flat roof coatings are applied as a liquid directly onto your current roof. Different coatings adhere best to specific kinds of roofing materials. Call for a complete run-down of the options, and an estimate. Some examples:
- Elastomeric roof coating
- EPDM and rubber coatings
- Metal roof coating
means “elastic” These coatings go on as a liquid, then the acrylics dry to a seamless, bright clean and modern coating that prolongs the life of your roof. They expand and contract; in summer heat, they stretch with the roof. After dark, the membrane goes back to its original size. No cracks, leaks or bubbles. EPDM and rubber
Some call it your “inner tube” roof. The rubber requires specially-engineered flat roof coatings that will stick. Most often these are black roofs, which are notoriously hot, making your HVAC work overtime to cool your building. Our coatings are “reflective” and can cut cooling costs by 20% immediately. Metal
The process removes rust, adds a rust-resistor, seals seams and screws, then adds a top coat. The appearance is brand new. The energy-efficiency and durability are substantial.
- We represent the quality products of Conklin, and have been designated a master contractor for the installation of Conklin products.
If your roof is asphalt, you can’t afford not to investigate flat roof coatings
- Asphalt roof prices have soared, making roof replacement more costly than some coatings.
- Roll asphalt generally only lasts 10 years. You can add up to 20 years to that useful life.
- Roll asphalt is a “hot roof”. Coatings convert it to an energy-saving “cool roof”.
- Asphalt can be, hands down, the leakiest, most problematic roofing material.
- Coatings adhere exceptionally well to asphalt, eliminating the constant cycle of leak, fix, leak and fix.
Get flat roof coatings from a small business owner with big experience
Call 605-393-2524 or 1-800-333-2523. My son and I are proud to offer this exceptional roofing innovation.
- South Dakota Flat Roof Coatings
- Rapid City
- Sioux Falls
- North Dakota Flat Roof Coatings
- Nebraska Flat Roof Coatings
- Montana Flat Roof Coatings
- Wyoming Flat Roof Coatings